Angular 2 Examples is a pack of useful angular 2 examples, the examples code source are self explained, with comments and simplicity.
Our objective is to make it easy for you to understand and run example on your machines.
Step by step demos :
- Download our examples suit (zip file above) by clicking the button above.
- Unzip the content in your folder (example: angular2examples)
- Access this folder from a terminal (CMD /Shell linux ….) cd my-folder.
- Run this command to install the project (dependencies): npm install
- run this command to lauch the application: npm start.
- You will get a window like this one
- Go to http://localhost:8080/
- The structure of your project is:
- For example if you want to view the code source related to the Angular 2 HTTP example open this folder : see the picture above.
- You can edit the content as you want.
- The list of example is updated continuously.